-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:00:10 +0100
> Von: ml <m...@smtp.fakessh.eu>
> An: Postfix users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
> Betreff: Re: problem with dspam

> Le 25.12.2011 06:35, fakessh @ a écrit :

> >> is that
> >> solv
> >> try this.

> >> I was not able to configure DSPAM with content_filter using lmtp:
> >> the only connection that I've managed to do that is a pipe as
> >> described in
> >> the man page of dspam
> >>
> >> how to do manage the connection of dspam
> >> with multiple content_filter and lmtp
> >>
> >> my many test did not allow me to find a solution
> >>
> >> all etstimonials are welcome
> >
> > i reread the doc and i succes manage connection to dspam with lmtp
> > i configured multiple content filter
> > i quote my example
> >
> > # service for accepting messages FROM the DKIM signing proxy
> > 127.0.0.1:10030 inet  n  -      n       -       10      smtpd
> >     -o content_filter=lmtp:unix:/var/run/dspam/dspam.sock
> >     -o
> >

> receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
> >     -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> >     -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
> >     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> >     -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> >     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
> >     -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8
> >

> > dspam      unix  n       -       n       -       -       lmtp
> > #    -o lmtp_data_done_timeout=1200
> > #    -o lmtp_send_xforward_command=yes
> > #    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
> > #    -o max_use=20
> >

> > 127.0.0.1:10037 inet  n -       n       -       -        smtpd
> >   -o content_filter=
> >   -o
> >

> receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
> >   -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> >   -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
> >   -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> >   -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> >   -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
> >   -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8
> >

> > that sample it is correct ?
> >
> > all testimonials are welcome
>

> after some and other test
> dspam break dk dkim signatures
> it is unusable
>
> any ideas

Yes. Don't modify the body after you have signed the content with dkimproxy.

You surely have configured dspam to sign outgoing mail and for sure you do
first the signing with dkimproxy and after that you filter with dspam and you
for sure have configured dspam to add the dspam signature into the mail body.
Right?

> it is unusable

The configuration you have is "unusable" for your use case.