Am 03.01.2012 22:37, schrieb Tolga:
> Hi,
>
> I thought I'd check the logs today, and I found something curious to me:
>
> Jan  3 15:58:44 bilgisayarciniz postfix/smtpd[6179]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT
> from unknown[85.95.233.13]: 554 5.7.1
> Service unavailable; Client host [85.95.233.13] blocked using
> sbl.spamhaus.org;
> http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL100619;
> from=<m...@ozelsektor.net> to=<i...@biberlifoto.net>
> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail.afrodit.com>
>
> There are many lines of such logs, all with different from addresses and
> different helo addresses, except that the
> IP is always the same, 85.95.233.1? (? is between 1 and 9). It resolves to
> localhost.mail.localdomain. What could
> cause such behaviour?

do not use a RBL if you do not want to live with the results

there is nothing illegal
THEY decided for whatever reason to put the IP on their balcklist
YOU decided to trust them

your chocie, if you are not happy complain at spamhaus.org or consider not to
use
blacklists which are velieving the are the law and blocked a national
tld-registry
because they did not deleted domains spamhaus wanted to be deleted