On 1/6/2012 12:01 PM, damian freelance wrote:
> Hi, i have a problem with my 2 postfix instances. 2 separate IP's
> and coressponding domain names are setup on networking, they are
> working fine. I want second mail message (below) to have  <br>
> [second.domain.ip])` <br>

Please post in plain text only.

Control the sending HELO/EHLO name with smtp_helo_name
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtp_helo_name

Check configuration with "postconf -n" or "postconf -n -c
config_dir" rather than eyeballing main.cf.  Likewise don't post
main.cf snippings.

If you need more help, please see

  -- Noel Jones