polloxx:
> Dear list,
>
> We want to setup a outbound postfix server in our datacenter dedicated
> to our customers.
> We want separate logs, separate spool directories, possibility to set
> mail quota per customer,
> Didicated IP addresses per customer.
>
> Do you guys have experience with this kind of setup?

I have experience only on a small scale, i.e. with a test machine
that runs multiple Postfix instances on top of the same OS instance.
Each has its own IP address, queue and configuration files, and
logging prefix (the volume is small enough that separate logfiles
would not make things easier).

> I was thinking of using multiple instances for each customer and using
> policyd for quota.

I think that running Postfix is the easiest part. The work is with
integrating all the management stuff, so that you can run Postfix
N times, without having to work N times harder.

        Wietse