Hi Wietse,

thanks for your kind reply...:-) !
You're right...

- We currently have a setup where all mail from R&D internal->external is
send to my mailrelay in a specific site, as our_isp_relay only allows us to
send from there to their mailrelay - no restrictions (this is not our
primary mail).
- Our_isp_relay has already blacklisted my mailrelay twice, caused by
reputation based filtering - no spamming occurred though (all known domains
at-least...), but the number of mails was rather high...
- We are about to send monitoring alert through my mailrelay pretty soon,
and therefore I would like to avoid spam filtering if possible - but saw
domain-whitelisting as a solution to limit damages to a minimum if a host
goes hostile...
- Our Printers are also on the R&D network and they need scan->email
functionality, so I still need to allow printers to send to anyone.
- 99.96% of mail going through my mailrelay goes to our own official
mailboxes, so my thinking was to route all this directly to our official
mailserver and get my mailrelay whitelisted there (so no spamfiltering is
done on mails from this IP)...

Thanks in advance :-) !
~maymann