On 1/11/2012 11:02 AM, Andreas Berton wrote:

> Is it possible to use a global user address to manage the delivery
> to final destination. So delivery looks something like
>
> u...@myhost.tld glo...@myhost.tld u...@destination.tld
>
> If this is possible, could such scenario create any holes or
> overides the normal control of realy processing. And would it be
> transparent, meaning without rewriting or messing with the header.
>
> Some examples is appreciated, and where I can read more about this.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I have no idea what you're asking for.
Mail has a single envelope sender with one or more recipients.  The
From: header (which is what most mail clients display) can list a
sender different from the envelope, or even multiple senders.

Please take a couple steps back and describe the problem you're
tying to solve rather than how to implement a possible solution.

  -- Noel Jones