Hi,

I currently use multiple Postfix instances to send email from my server
from different IP addresses. Each Postfix instance has its own master.cf
file in its own configuration directory, and I use the "-C" parameter of
the sendmail command to specify which one to use.

I was wondering whether there is a better way to do it, preferably with
a single Postfix instance and single configuration directory? I see that
multiple IP addresses can be specified in master.cf, but I can't see a
way to tell the sendmail command which one to use. I've looked at
smtp_bind_address in main.cf, but I'm not convinced that's the right
thing to use.

Should I just stick with multiple Postfix instances?

Postfix version is 2.7.1 on Debian Squeeze.

Thanks,

Andy