From:  http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/291.html
How do I configure my mailserver to reject mail based on the blocklist?

"We recommend that when using any spam filtering method, users be given
access to the filtered mail - don't block the mail as documented here,
but store it in a separate mailbox. Or tag it and provide users
documentation so that they can filter based on the tags in their own
MUA. We provide this information only for administrators who cannot use
a more subtle approach for whatever reason."

In other words, maybe it's best to not use bl.spamcop.net for outright
rejections at smtp time.  Alternatively, you can change the reply code
for this dnsbl or all your dnsbls to a 4xx so the sending host can get
the mail delivering to you once the dnslbl stops listing "the world".
See: http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_rbl_client

--
Stan