On 1/19/12 12:19 PM, Michael Maymann wrote:
Hi List,

I have setup a mailrelay (outgoing mail only), and I would like to enable LDAP, so that all users localmail (maymann) on all my servers is send to my mailrelay and converted into globally-valid-addresses (michael.maym...@globaldomain.com <mailto:michael.maym...@globaldomain.com>) and we can read it from our standard globally-used-mailserver.

This is my current configuration:

main.cf <http://main.cf/>:
---
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
mail_owner = postfix
mydomain = <MYDOMAIN>
myorigin = $mydomain
inet_interfaces = all
mydestination = localhost, localhost.localdomain, $mydomain, dfm.test.com <http://dfm.test.com/>
local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
unknown_local_recipient_
reject_code = 550
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 <http://127.0.0.0/8>, <MYVLAN1>, <MYVLAN2>, etc
relay_domains = $mydestination
relayhost = [<MYISP>] # this will be commented out when we effectuate the new config # transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport # this will be commented in when we effectuate the new config
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
debug_peer_level = 2
debugger_command =
         PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
         xxgdb $daemon_directory/$process_name $process_id & sleep 5
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
setgid_group = postdrop
html_directory = no
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/README_FILES
---

transport (everything will be commented in when we effectuate the new config):
---
## Relay own mail to own server
#our_own_domain      relay:<OUR_OFFICIAL_MAILSERVER>
## Relay only mail to known external vendors
#<MY_VENDOR1> relay:<OUR_ISP_MAILRELAY>
#<MY_VENDOR2> relay:<OUR_ISP_MAILRELAY>
#<MY_VENDOR3> relay:<OUR_ISP_MAILRELAY>
#<MY_VENDOR4> relay:<OUR_ISP_MAILRELAY>
#<MY_VENDOR5> relay:<OUR_ISP_MAILRELAY>
---

Anyone who knows what is needed on my mailrelay for this to work ?

Use a canonical map of type ldap to replace sender addresses of the form usern...@host.maymann.org with first.l...@maymann.org.

/rolf