Sorry, I hit the reply rather than the reply all. This is the only discussion list I'm on that does not put the mailing list address in a reply-to or to. I mostly lurk here so by habit I just use reply.

Anyway, thanks and I think I understand what I need to do. I don't think postscript can be configured to authenticate based on the from user (maybe it can but I don't see how). Anyway, I think AT&T provides a means of adding verified users so one user can send messages on behalf of subaccounts.