On 2/2/2012 12:56 AM, Uma Shankar wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am stuck at a small configuration. I want my server to only send
> mail from specific domains. I have done entries in main.cf
> <http://main.cf> in $mydomain and relay_domains=$mydestination ,
> $mydomain but still when I am sending the mail I get a Relay access
> denied error.
>

> Regards,
> Uma Shankar

The "relay access denied" means the recipient domain is not handled
by postfix, AND the client is not authorized to relay to external
domains.

If you're trying to send mail to an external domain, maybe your
client IP needs to be listed in mynetworks.

If you're trying to send mail locally, maybe you need to add your
domain to mydestination.

Please see:
http://www.postfix.org/BASIC_CONFIGURATION_README.html

> Please tell me where I am going wrong.

Impossible without us knowing details of your setup.  If you need
more help, please see:

  -- Noel Jones