Hello.

I'm configuringĀ  my own domain with Postfix, I have set up as this:

user1 - personal mail ( 3 email addresses via aliases )

user2 - mail lists

user3 - spam catch for spamassassin learn purposes

user4 - a copy of user1 in /etc/postfix/aliases , so all mail received in user1
periodically is stored and archived, just for backup purposes if a crash
happens, one script package and store this file periodically.

I would like do a copy of the outgoing mail from user1, from all my 3 email
addresses.

always_bcc option I believe will not copy this, and is too much mail for store,
I want save all outgoing mail from user1 only

And, if there is other better option than create an "user4" for backup purposes
I will be interessed to hear.

Thanks
Josep