On 2/8/2012 6:42 PM, Andre Lopes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for the reply's.
>
> Maybe I have not explained well my problem. I have configured a new
> e-mail server for a new domain, but the problem with Hotmail is old in
> other websites that I have configured, the e-mails sent go directly to
> the trash. Anyone have ever had the same problem with Hotmail? What
> can be done to workaround this problem?
>
> I have googled a solution for Postfix and SPF, this is my best option
> (http://www.webstershome.co.uk/content/postfix-whitelisting-and-spf-filtering)
> or should I go with Perl SPF implementation?
>
> Please give me some clues,
>
> Best Regards,

The solutions you've been reading are about checking SPF on incoming
mail.  To set SPF on outgoing mail, you add SPF records to your DNS
server -- no changes to postfix required.
http://www.openspf.net/SPF_Record_Syntax

To check SPF on incoming mail, see:
http://www.openspf.net/Implementations#mta-extensions and look at
the postfix policy services.  I would expect most of the Sendmail
SPF milters to work with postfix also.
Most of these are likely available as packages for your OS.

It also might be helpful to set DKIM on your outgoing mail.  See
http://www.opendkim.org/
Packages should also available for this.

  -- Noel Jones