bszx-post...@bszx.eu.org:
> Hello
>
> I have problem with sendmail -bs from postfix 2.9.0. It is killed by
> segmentation fault when it is called by for example pine.
> More precisely /usr/lib/postfix/smtpd is killed after reading MAIL FROM:

Thanks, this patch is correct.

The bug was introduced 20111219 while transforming fatal errors
into 4XX replies or warning messages.  For this I had to move the
smtpd_check_rewrite() call closer to the command loop, but I failed
to copy the guard statement a few lines above the old call site.

I expect to roll out Postfix 2.9.1 around this weekend.