On 19 Mar 2012, at 20:04, "Ansgar Wiechers" <li...@planetcobalt.net> wrote:

>>> That is a plain-language warning which should have told you at least
>>> one thing that you have done wrong. Apparently your munged domain
>>> name is listed in BOTH mydestination and virtual_alias_domains. Pick
>>> one or the other, no more than one address class per domain.
>>
>> If that.domain is in mydestination everything @ that.domain is delivered
>> locally (wrong), if it's in transport everything will be delivered to
>> that.domain, including myuser (wrong)
>
> A domain can be either local or not. It cannot be both at the same time.
> Perhaps you could use a virtual alias to send mail for myuser@that.domain
> myuser@exchangeserver.local?

... and how?...
I forgot to mention that I do have an entry in the alias table:
myuser.   myuser@that.domain

I am used to sendmail but now I have to use postfix and cannot find the right
path...

> Regards
> Ansgar Wiechers
> --
> "Abstractions save us time working, but they don't save us time learning."
> --Joel Spolsky
***************************** ***************************** This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-Mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
without the prior authorization of the sender is strictly forbidden. Please
also note that while our own software systems have been used to try to ensure
that this e-mail has been swept for viruses and other malicious contents using
the latest virus signatures, we do not accept responsibility for any damage or
loss caused in respect of any viruses transmitted by the e-mail. Please make
sure that your own checks are carried out before any attachments are opened. If
you feel you have received this E-mail in error please e-mail
postmas...@solid-con.com (c) Solid Consulting Limited & Co. KG 2012