On 2012-03-19 Luca Pacor wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2012, at 20:04, "Ansgar Wiechers" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On 2012-03-19 Luca Pacor wrote:
>>> If that.domain is in mydestination everything @ that.domain is
>>> delivered locally (wrong), if it's in transport everything will be
>>> delivered to that.domain, including myuser (wrong)
>>
>> A domain can be either local or not. It cannot be both at the same
>> time. Perhaps you could use a virtual alias to send mail for
>> [email protected] [email protected]?
> 
> ... and how?...
> I forgot to mention that I do have an entry in the alias table:
> myuser.   [email protected]

>From my understanding of your objective, the $virtual_alias_maps entry
should look like this:

[email protected]  [email protected]

However, I didn't test it, so I'm not entirely sure it will work that
way, since that.domain would be a relay domain in your scenario. Perhaps
one of the more expirienced contributors to this list can provide a
little more insight.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
-- 
"Abstractions save us time working, but they don't save us time learning."
--Joel Spolsky

Reply via email to