On 2012-03-19 Luca Pacor wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2012, at 20:04, "Ansgar Wiechers" <li...@planetcobalt.net> wrote:
>> On 2012-03-19 Luca Pacor wrote:
>>> If that.domain is in mydestination everything @ that.domain is
>>> delivered locally (wrong), if it's in transport everything will be
>>> delivered to that.domain, including myuser (wrong)
>>
>> A domain can be either local or not. It cannot be both at the same
>> time. Perhaps you could use a virtual alias to send mail for
>> myuser@that.domain myuser@exchangeserver.local?
>
> ... and how?...
> I forgot to mention that I do have an entry in the alias table:
> myuser.   myuser@that.domain

>From my understanding of your objective, the $virtual_alias_maps entry
should look like this:

myuser@that.domain  myuser@exchangeserver.local

However, I didn't test it, so I'm not entirely sure it will work that
way, since that.domain would be a relay domain in your scenario. Perhaps
one of the more expirienced contributors to this list can provide a
little more insight.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky