Le 20/03/2012 17:53, Noel Jones a écrit :
You sure that mail is really from hotmail?  The IP shown in your log
snippit is owned by Microsoft, but doesn't seem to have an rDNS
hostname; that's quite unusual for hotmail as it's common practice
to reject clients with no rDNS.  And the HELO name doesn't resolve
to an IP address, which is also unusual (but not unheard of) for
hotmail.

Anyway, if you really want to whitelist that client, you'll need to
use the IP address since it doesn't have a hostname.

Your whitelist is a client whitelist, so it requires either a
verified client hostname or parent domain name, or an IP address.

Yeah, I noticed that before. And yes, I'm sure that mail is from Hotmail, because it's actually a .hotmail.com address I created more than ten years ago. The mail originates from myself. I connected to www.hotmail.com and then sent a mail to my mail server (kikino...@radionovak.com).

The problem is, I can't really use the IP address either, since several attempts to send a mail from kikino...@hotmail.com makes it originate from different IP addresses. Pfff.

No clue here :o(

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr