On 20/03/2012 13:42, Τσακιρίδης Σωτήρης wrote:
I run postfix server on ubuntu box for more than a year.
I use amavis-new for spam filtering.

After inspecting the log files I've noticed that, for a few mail servers
than try to send mails localy, there is a connection lost with message:

"lost connection after RCPT from XXXX.YYYY.ZZ
are you sure it's from localservers? not clients?
try to tcpdump to see if the connection termination comes from host or other source.
tcpdump -X -i input_interface host Host_ip_address
to get some network information

Regards,
Eliezer

I keep searching the web but I couldn't find a resonable cause of this.
(I turned of antispam software and the problem continuous, so it's not
spam filtering - related).

Does anyone come accross this?

Thanks in advanced!

--