I'm quite locked to running the distributions version of postfix
(currently 2.6.6), but also would very much to take advantage of
postscreen for turning away zombies. I saw in the postfix-2.7.0
announcement that it would be possible to use postscreen from v2.8
with postfix v2.7, and also the POSTSCREEN_README.html mentions
running postfix 2.6.

So, should it be ok to run postscreen with postfix-2.6.6, and does
anybody have any information for how to do this? Just build the
postscreen binary from latest v2.7 or v2.8 and point to it in
master.cf?

  -jf