mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
maximal_backoff_time = 4000s
message_size_limit = 10485760
minimal_backoff_time = 300s
mydestination = $myhostname
mydomain = pharmagest.com
myhostname = venus.pharmagest.com
mynetworks = cidr:/etc/postfix/network_table.cidr
myorigin = $mydomain
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
postscreen_access_list = cidr:/etc/postfix/postscreen_access.cidr
postscreen_bare_newline_action = ignore
postscreen_bare_newline_enable = no
postscreen_blacklist_action = enforce
postscreen_dnsbl_action = enforce
postscreen_dnsbl_sites = zen.spamhaus.org*3 dnsbl.njabl.org*2
bl.spameatingmonkey.net*2 dnsbl.ahbl.org bl.spamcop.net dnsbl.sorbs.net
b.barracudacentral.org*2
postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 3
postscreen_greet_action = enforce
postscreen_greet_banner = Bienvenue et merci d'attendre un moment
postscreen_non_smtp_command_action = enforce
postscreen_non_smtp_command_enable = yes
postscreen_pipelining_action = enforce
postscreen_pipelining_enable = yes
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
queue_run_delay = 300s
readme_directory = no
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
relay_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_domains
relayhost = [192.168.202.4]
sample_directory = /etc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain, check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access, permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination, reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender, check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_invalid_hostname, permit_mynetworks, check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/localdomains
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_use_tls = no
strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes
transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport, hash:/etc/postfix/slow
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450

About Logs, what log do you want ? /var/log/mail.log is huge