> > I do apologise for the distress, offence and disturbance my rude stupid
> > question has obviously caused you. I won't repeat it and I hope you can
> > forgive me.
>
> Re-reading what I wrote, and reading your reply, leaves me at a bit of a
> loss as to what prompted this immature drivel.  My reply was totally
> professional, if dry and somewhat canned.  But how such would prompt a
> reply like this escapes me.  Maybe you're just having a bad day?

I really don't want to start a war. I'm old, tired and underpaid, but
you were rude, and quite unnecessarily so. You don't seem to be able to
help it, because when I was perfectly polite to you - if a touch
sarcastic in return to your 'dry and canned' response, you then went on
to describe it as 'immature drivel' - which, I'm sure you would agree,
is somewhat unprofessional and quite hypocritical.

I'm sorry you did not know the answer, but the question has now been
addressed very professionally by polite, skilled people - to whom I am
most grateful and obliged.

I'm sorry to have troubled you.