On 4/7/2012 4:30 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Daniel L. Miller:
With the pipe transport, there are flag settings that affect how the
message is processed - particularly the ability to add the Delivered-To
and X-Original-To headers.  Is similar functionality available with lmtp?
All Postfix features are documented. If documentation is missing,
please report a bug.

That's my question - I don't know if the feature I'm asking about exists!

I assume therefore that the ability to add the Delivered/Original headers within Postfix only exists for the pipe transport - and is unavailable for the other transports.
--
Daniel