On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 01:29:23PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> you are sending to the MX
> you are whitelisting the MX
> wonderful, the MX is mistly not the outgoing server
> you are receiving a spam-message
> your user has a autoreply
> with bad luck you are whitelisting the spamming server

So a imaginary bad luck scenario. It's funny I haven't encountered any in
the two years I've been doing this _in the real world_.

Also read my autoreply comment in other post.

> use greylisting or do not
> but it makes little sense to make AUTOMATIC whitelisting

You do realize that the "whitelisting" should only apply to direct MTA
rbl/greylisting/ptr/etc rules? If that's your _only_ defence, then yes I
guess you should not use postpals.

> if you think it makes sense for you do it
> but realize that others have more practical expierience
> over years which can not be displayed in a single log
> snippet saying that it is a really bad idea

Hopefully by now people realize that your "practical expierience"
is questionable.