On 4/18/2012 10:21 PM, Deron Kazmaier wrote:
> Seems like this is a semi-common problem, but I just can't get my
> head around this. I've been struggling with this for over 5 days,
> and I could really use a fresh pair of eyes:

First, TURN OFF ALL THE DEBUG AND VERBOSE LOGGING!

Odds are overwhelming that normal logging contains everything you
need to diagnose and fix the problem.

Odds are also overwhelming that the thousands of extra debug lines
make the important nuggets near impossible to separate from the noise.

> mydestination = lisn-mdv.razercut.com, localhost.razercut.com, , localhost,
> marksteiner.ag, faroutprojects.com, whdt.net

Are all these "local" non-virtual domains?  Domains handled by
postfix should not be listed in more than one address class.

> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
> permit_sasl_authenticated reject

On a general purpose MTA, this must be
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  permit_sasl_authenticated
  reject_unauth_destination

The final "reject" is causing your current problem.  Possibly other
problems will show up after you fix this.

If you get new errors, post the NON VERBOSE log entries and a fresh
postfinger with the new configuration.

  -- Noel Jones