Hi list

I have disabled SMTP-Auth on my port 25. so this port is only uses to
receive emails for my domains but no relaying is possible. Now I have
bots that try to auth on port 25 by issue

Out: 250 DSN
In:  AUTH LOGIN
Out: 503 5.5.1 Error: authentication not enabled

the problem is that I cannot find a unique line for this in the logs.
Mostly it's stated connection lost in the logs but nothing like "auth
tried but disabled"
Is there any way to produce a unique logline under such circumstances? I
need to match these cases because I want to block such clients after X
tries for auth on said port

Thanks for any hints

tobi