* Ralf Hildebrandt <postfix-users@postfix.org>:
> * Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>:
> > I'm having trouble with a simple header check running in a pre-queue amavis
> > setup.
> >
> > The filter should DISCARD any Subject that begins with "SPAM-Verdacht
> > CUSTOMERNAME:"
> >
> > # Pattern                               Aktion
> > /^Subject:\ (SPAM-Verdacht CUSTOMERNAME:\ .*)$/   DISCARD $1
>
> /^Subject: (SPAM-Verdacht CUSTOMERNAME: .*)$/   DISCARD $1
>
> I'd say. Spaces don't need to be escaped

Same result without escaping.

> > Still my testmails pass the filter. When I look at the received message
> > everything looks as expected:
> >
> > To: recipi...@example.com
> > Subject: SPAM-Verdacht CUSTOMERNAME: Test
> >
> > What is it I am missing?
>
> Maybe overrides in master.cf?

Not that I am aware of:

# ==========================================================================
# service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command + args
#               (yes)   (yes)   (yes)   (never) (100)
smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10024

header_checks are turned of on re-entry, but that's not where I enter the test
message. My test message goes to smtpd on 25.

p@rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):