Dominik Muth:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to postscript and I use smtp.mail.yahoo.com as a relayhost to
> send mail from my server (say host.dialup).
>
> I have to use proper sender addresses (say m...@yahoo.com), so I do that
> via smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_generic. This works fine,
> but I also want to receive replies to my local address (say me@host.dialup).
>
> I can set a Reply-To: in squirrelmail or using mailx, but if I set it to
> me@host.dialup it is rewritten to m...@yahoo.com. This is not what I want.
> If I set Reply-To: myothe...@myother.isp it arrives untouched.

The lists of "sender" and "receiver" header names is still hard-coded.
Making them configurable would involve:

- Removing the hard-coded sender/receiver flags from the header_opts
module.

- Two new main.cf parameters (for example, sender_header_names and
receiver_header_names) with default values that reflect Postfix's
hard-coded settings.

- A header address will be rewritten only if its header name is
listed in sender_header_names or receiver_header_names.

- For easy searching, populate two new string_list structures with
the values of those parameters.

- Search those string_list structures while rewriting headers in
the cleanup daemon and in the smtp client. The cleanup daemon
supports different rewriting strategies for sender and receiver
addresses, reflecting that Postfix goes back to Wietse's early
experiences with Sendmail.