Am 14.05.2012 13:20, schrieb Amira Othman:
>> you have to change "mynetworks"
>> why do you need the complete range?
>> list single IPs there!
>>
>> I changed it to each one ip but still can send through ip that account
>> isn't member of its domain
>>
>> without authentication?
>> have you configured SASL auth?
>> if no take down the server and go back to docs!
>
> I have auth. And this is restrictions I have:
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated
> reject_unauth_destination reject_unknown_recipient_domain
>
> It rejects user that's not authenticated but for authenticated users it can
> send for all 3 ips

i do REALLY not understand your problem
"it can send for all 3 ips" can mean anything
if you mean "IP1 can send over IP2 with Auth" -> expected behavior!

please give configuration infos as statet in the welcome message
and decribe your real problem by showing us relevant parts of
your maillog

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html