On 2012-05-16 James Lay wrote:
> Thanks Ben and Brian.  I haven't found too much information on
> implementing this...

Postfix is well-documented. I suggest you start here:

> I'm guessing it's just adding:
>
> transport_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/reject-users
>
> ?

No.

> Does my transport_maps file contain domains or can it contain email
> addresses?

The answer to that question can be found in "man 5 transport". However,
you don't want to mess around with a reject-users table in the first
place (particularly not as a transport map). Instead just change your
smtpd_recipient restrictions like this:

smtpd_recipient_restricitons =
  permit_mynetworks
  reject_unauth_destination
  reject_unlisted_recipient

As Brian already explained, it's the default to reject undefined
recipients, so you wouldn't need to do anything (unless you have
configured a catch-all somewhere, which you shouldn't). However, I
consider it good practice to reject mail for invalid recipients early
on (before doing more expensive checks), which is what the
reject_unlisted_recipient restriction is for.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky