Le 30/05/2012 00:06, Simon Brereton a écrit :
> On May 29, 2012 6:03 PM, "mouss" <mo...@ml.netoyen.net> wrote:
>>
>> Le 28/05/2012 09:53, Georg Schönweger a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> i'm using a Newsreader to read this list (via news.gname.org). But afaik
>>> i have to be subscribed to write to this list. And if i'm subscribed i
>>> will receive every post via email too, so i receive it twice.
>>> Is there a way to be subscribed without "receving" posts to my mail
> address?
>>
>> no. almost all mailing lists work this way (posters = members =
>> recipients). believe it or not, many of us have considered this problem,
>> but it's not a simple one (open lists such as debian lists currently get
>> more abuse...). I personally worked on a much much simpler problem: N
>> persons in a company are subscribed to a single list: the company gets N
>> copies of the sames messages. would there be a way to get only one copy,
>> yet allow each person to post "individually"? my anwser so far is: live
>> with that (not even pruning N-1 messages, because it's harder than it
>> looks...). keep it simple...
>>
>> to fix your problem, get yourself an address that you don't consult, such
> as
>>        gschoewgere.posto...@gmail.com
>> it's sub-optimal, but it's so simple.
>
> By default gmail doesn't show you your own post.
>
> Some mailing software doesn't either..

looks like you misread OP (I did at first).
the issue isn't with one own messages being resent. he gets the message
both on his email address via list re-post and on his news reader.

(and gmail behaviour is subject to debate, some like it, some don't. but
this is not the right list for such debates).