On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:37 PM, kazabe <kaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> From yesterday many servers to i admin has been banned to send
> messages to hotmail.  The error is related to said: 550 SC-001
>
> Do you are experimenting the same issue today?
>
> Thanks and regards.

Hi, you're not alone, we're having the same issue with hotmail, since
yesterday too.

The bounce message is:

550 SC-001Mail rejected by Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for
rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or
IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please
contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.

We're not listed in any RBL list...

I've opened a ticket today going to this url:
https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl&ct=eformts&st=1&wfxredirect=1

Regards,
LU.