I need to send emails to those domains with a 0s delay and all other emails not
in these domain scopes to the outside world (internet) with a 15s delay.

The way I see it, I have 2 possibilities:

#1 use multiple instances and setup the first one with a 0s delay, use my
transport map to send to the preselected domains and send the rest of the
emails to a second instance that will insert a 15s delay.

#2 Is (and correct me if I missunderstood how this work):

In master.cf, setup a second transport name using the smtp transport (ex.):

proxymap  unix  -       -       n       -       -       proxymap
proxywrite unix -       -       n       -       1       proxymap
smtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -         smtp
nolimit    unix -        -       n        -        -       smtp
<----- added one

and link my already made transport map to the new one AND make a entry in
main.cf :

nolimit_destination_rate_delay = 0s
and set the default like this:
default_destination_rate_delay = 3s
for the rest of emails.

I’d like to setup #2 but i’m not sure if its even possible.

So the bottom question is, Can I setup #2 or should I stay away from it and use
option #1 ?

thank.

Jeff C.