Hi!

I'm trying to configure an additional subdomain for the domain I use for e-mails, but I'm having some trouble with it, 99.9% due to DNS.

Each time I try to send an e-mail outside my network I get the following error:

myaddr...@gmail.com: host devels.es[78.138.97.64] said: 550-Verification
    failed for<n...@subdomain.devels.es>  550-The mail server could not deliver
mail
    to<n...@subdomain.devels.es>. The account or domain may not exist, they may
be
    blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries. 550 Sender verify failed

Suppose my domain is devels.es and I want to enable subdomain.devels.es to use devels.es as relay.

I added the following records:

subdomain.devels.es.  IN A 85.155.102.33
subdomain.devels.es.  IN MX 0 mail.devels.es

mail.devels.es is the server where Postfix is running.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Nicolás