Hi list

I have a question concerning a custome error msg when using a helo_check
In helo_check I have the following line:
<<
/^[0-9\.]+$/ 550 Not a valid helo name

now I want to allow some trustworth hosts to be allowed to send such a
helo. So I put the sending system in mynetworks parameter and in helo_check
<<
/^[0-9\.]+$/ permit_mynetworks, 550 Not a valid hostname

but this leads to an error from postfix. So my question is: Is it
possible to "mix" built in policies with custom error messages?
For the moment I have
<<
/^[0-9\.]+$/ permit_mynetworks, reject

which works but I really would like to send customized error messages.

Thanks a lot for any hint

tobi