El 25/06/2012 1:54, Len Conrad escribió:
Releasing from HOLD to deliverable is clear (and used often)

Reading that makes me wonder how to deliver a mail that's on the Hold queue due to an header_checks directive. Let's suppose I have:

header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/rejectedmails

Content of regexp:/etc/postfix/rejectedmails:

/^Subject: Virus$/    HOLD Virus containing mail

So every mail matching "Virus" on its subject is placed on Hold. Now let's suppose I want to deliver one of mails because it's harmless.

1) postsuper -h doesn't work because it would be delivered again to pickup and again filtered by header_checks, so it would be placed on Hold again.
2) postsuper -H doesn't work either.

So how can I deliver one of those mails placed on the hold queue?

Thanx a lot!

Nicolás