On 27.06.2012 17:02, Kshitij mali wrote:

please at least remove from this site , there is security audit going on in my
organisation i dont want to maintain this thread , please remove this .

Hi,

there is no such thing as "this site". From my point of view there isn't even a site at all, only my E-Mail-Client.

There are so many mirrors of the Postfix-Mailing-List you can spend the rest of your lifetime trying to delete all copies of your message.

Also I don't see anything security relevant in your messages.

Bye.