De: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org] En
nombre de Wietse Venema
Enviado el: martes, 17 de julio de 2012 16:48
Para: Postfix users
Asunto: Re: invalid domain (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

Tomas Garijo (Click):
> Ok thank you,
>
> for other domains outside ,  my smtp server sends
> "from=<tgar...@clickonline.es>" does send <> but for domain
> futturviaggi.it yes
>
> what happens?

RFC 5321 Section 6.1, "Reliable Delivery and Replies by Email"
says this:

    If there is a delivery failure after acceptance of a message,
    the receiver-SMTP MUST formulate and mail a notification message.
    This notification MUST be sent using a null ("<>") reverse-path
    in the envelope.  The recipient of this notification MUST be
    the address from the envelope return path (or the Return-Path:
    line).  However, if this address is null ("<>"), the receiver-SMTP
    MUST NOT send a notification.

You need to find out why YOUR MACHINE could not deliver some email messages.

Also, you need to tell the remote mail server that they don't correctly
implement SMTP, by rejecting mail from <>.