Dear all,

I am not sure if this issue has been discussed.I am going to ask , I found Postfix will put the string which is used as hello name in the received header. That is, if I try to using a fake name or ip as my hello name during a SMTP conversation, postfix will output a fake header in the mail and deliver it. Doesn't it make the anti-spam product being confused when parsing the mail source and doing RBL checking?

--
Best Regards,LittleCho

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.