On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 09:45:10PM +0530, Naval saini wrote:

> Actually my Domain name is lbsmtp.org and i relay mails from my domain as
> relayhost through MX record in my dns zone file now i want to sign outbound
> mails Since i am new postfix user so please can explain me how can i get
> DKIM signing mails.

The best way to get help is to ask specific questions. Questions
of the form "please explain everything to me with step-by-step
instructions" are too much to ask of a community of volunteers.

You can search for a step-by-step guide via your favourite search
engine.

> Please explain me about which and what kind of entries required in dns. If
> any tutorial please send me the link...

This is the Postfix users list. Perhaps you can find a DKIM forum
that will help you with the specifics of DKIM. You're already
signing your messages with DKIM, so the Postfix part is done.

The remaining issues are not Postfix related.

Your domain was created on Jul 06 2012 via privacyprotect.org. This
makes it look a bit suspect...

--
        Viktor.