Am 25.07.2012 14:30, schrieb Eric Smith:
> Hi
>
> I have the following versions mailman 1:2.1.14-3 on postfix 2.9.1-5 and
> Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
>
> My installation is for lists on virtual domains
> NOT foobar.fruitcom.com
> but complete virtual domains, in  this example
> foobar.com
>
> When I configure with the following instructions such as this one:
> http://free-electrons.com/blog/mailman-howto-ubuntu-10-04/
>
> Postfix reports a warning:
> warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter:
> mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1
>
> Mails sent to one of the list commit...@foobar.com give the following error:
> <"|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post committee"@fruitcom.com>
> (expanded from
>     <commit...@foobar.com>): unknown user: "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman
> post committee"
>
> Is there a suggestion to address this particular issue which I
> think is the expansion to `committee"@fruitcom.com' ,
> alternatively, are there other complete configure instructions that might
> work?
>
> Thanks.

looks to me ,like you miss mailman in the transport table

look

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Mailman

---snip
Associate the domain lists.example.com to the mailman transport with the
transport map. Edit the file /etc/postfix/transport:

lists.example.com      mailman:
---snipend

then mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1 should work unless there
arent any more failures

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#transport_destination_recipient_limit

-snip
transport_destination_recipient_limit (default:
$default_destination_recipient_limit)

    A transport-specific override for the
default_destination_recipient_limit parameter value, where transport is
the master.cf name of the message delivery transport.

    Note: some transport_destination_recipient_limit parameters will not
show up in "postconf" command output before Postfix version 2.9. This
limitation applies to many parameters whose name is a combination of a
master.cf service name and a built-in suffix (in this case:
"_destination_recipient_limit").
--snipend

--
Best Regards