On 8/21/2012 10:03 AM, Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jiménez wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I've postfix working great but I cant make the rbl works, I have the
> configuration but when I test the configuration it seems not to be
> working.
>
> I'm testing with http://www.crynwr.com/spam/ Spamhaus has that ip
> address listed but I'm still getting those emails.

As others have noted, you need a caching DNS resolver (named, unbound,
etc) and you should use dig or host to test.

> smtpd_banner = $myhostname Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready
No benefit to change this.   Lying to computers does nothing.

> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
> permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_rbl_client
> zen.spamhaus.org,reject_rhsbl_sender
> dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,reject_unauth_destination

I would recommend putting reject_unauth_destination before RBL checks.
This will cut down the number of DNS queries which are limited amounts
for the free access.

Brian