Hello.

I use virtual_transport and my own script for local delivery:

 main.cf:
  virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/vmailbox
  virtual_transport = locdel

 master.cf:
  locdel unix - n n - - pipe
    flags=DRXhu user=vmail:vmail
    argv=/usr/local/bin/MailDelivery.sh ${sender} ${recipient}

If a mail is arriving from smtpd(8) for local delivery via "locdel" and
"MailDelivery.sh" return error, then mail remains in local queue (if
temporary error) or generate bounce mail.
    I need to return SMTP-error to sender server without put in local
queue as well as local(8). Is it possible?

With regards
--
Michal Kurka - Mysak
sluzby spojene s operacnim systemem Linux