On 11/10/2012 14:48, Wietse Venema wrote:
Tom Kinghorn:
check_sender_ns_access type:table
     Search the specified access(5) database for the DNS servers for
     the MAIL FROM address, and execute the corresponding action.
     Note: a result of "OK" is not allowed for safety reasons.
     Instead, use DUNNO in order to exclude specific hosts from
     blacklists. This feature is available in Postfix 2.1 and later.

Use this only for known-bad providers.

        Wietse

I have added this but it is not working on my setup.
All mail to the domains gets queued.

setup is as follows:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access_whitelist
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access_blacklist
check_recipient_ns_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_ns_host
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,