Hello to all!

I've a little issue with some queued mails. On a server a script is sending mails using perl and the '/bin/mail' command. This night I've registered a network outage and some mails are not sent.
Of course the daemon running is postfix.
After some search I've noticed the mails are in this path: '/var/spool/clientmqueue'. AFAYK postfix wont care about '/var/spool/clientmqueue' but I cannot understood why the mails are delivered there. Has it to do with the '/bin/mail' command?
Googling I've found referrs to  /etc/sysconfig/sendmail which contains:
DAEMON=yes
QUEUE=1h
I know this settings shoud be referred to sendmail and shouldn't have nothing
to do with this issue.
BTW I'm asking here infos on how manage correctly these mails to postfix. I'm not 100% sure the problem is on /bin/mail, or if postfix simply could be configured to look on this queue too.

Thank's

Simon