Hello wietse,
This is working fine. Now i have to do one more thing which is "i used to
send mails from a php application.when i send mails from php application to
server using sasl authentication. I use multiple or different-2  from
address in php application for a single sasl user Now by using sender
dependent relaying i am not able to relay through specific host. Means i
can use anything in from address or for *unknown sender* but known *sasl
user* can we relaying through specific server. "
Thanks