On 11/28/2012 2:31 AM, Josef Karliak wrote:
>   Good mornig to every body,
>   postfix accept me emails that comes from servers sending emails with
> IP instead of the domain. For example "pok@[1.2.3.4]". Postfix accept me
> this email:
> Escape character is '^]'.
> 220 destination.mx.com
> ehlo bad.server.com
> 250-destination.mx.com
> 250-PIPELINING
> 250-SIZE 60000000
> 250-ETRN
> 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
> 250-8BITMIME
> 250 DSN
> mail from: pok@[1.2.3.4]
> 250 2.1.0 Ok
> rcpt to: ch...@mx.com
> 250 2.1.5 Ok
> data
> 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
> Subject: hernajs
> .
> 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as E4D0F5D
>
>   But when I use domain instead of "[1.2.3.4]", SPF works fine, email is
> rejected.
>   What I've missed?

An IP address is allowed by RFC in the MAIL FROM: command.  Please
provide a non obfuscated log entry demonstrating the spam you are
receiving with IP in MAIL FROM:.  We can provide methods to reject it.
Also, if you are relying on SPF to reject spam then you are badly in
need of education WRT spam rejecting techniques.  We can help you with
that as well.

--
Stan