Thanks Mouss,

Maybe I didn't say this properly to make sense.
I currently have a transport_map that takes mail for abc.com and send it to
their server mail.abc.com, so I am acting as the gateway for the domain.
My trasport config looks like:
abc.com    smtp:[mail.abc.com]

Now lets say their server is down so we decide to turn on a bcc feature and
send the inbound email to abc-bac...@hotmail.com as well as queue it up so
that when the mail.abc.com server turns back on, they will receive all the
messages.

do I leave my transport alone and simply add a sender_bcc and configure it
like:
@abc.com     abc-bac...@hotmail.com

Thanks!

--