On 12/27/2012 12:38 AM, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
> i want a web interface for our email access.
> To me roundcube seems more attractive/better then squirrel-mail (look
> wise) however i dont want to overlook better options/features if there
> are any in squirrelmail.
> so my question to all the users who have experience with both UI.
> would you please suggest me which one to pick and which one is
> good/better/stable to use?

Have you looked at SoGo?  Advanced Ajax interface, with right click
context sensitive drop downs, drag & drop, etc, like a normal desktop
mail client.  It's not just webmail but a full groupware server like MS
Exchange.  Full LDAP support, shared calenders, etc.  In addition to the
web interface it supports fat Thunderbird/Lightning and Outlook clients.
 It also supports Android/iPhone/Blackberry.  Includes an admin plugin
for Webmin.  In short it's very feature rich.  The one downside is that
it requires more system resources on both the client and server, but
with modern hardware this shouldn't be an issue.

http://www.sogo.nu/

--
Stan