Hi Wietse,

Thanks for the response.

Using Dovecot which is Sieve enabled so no problem there. I also found a list of Sieve enabled clients <http://sieve.info/clients> but can't see that Outlook or any MS products are available there. My clients are usually porting their email services (which are invariably MS compatible) across to my servers so need to offer this in a seamless fashion. Is this do-able?

Thanks,

Tim