Hi Viktor,

I was reading the documentation and found out something very interesting.

If I use mumble_destination_concurrency_limit = 1, the destination is a
recipient not a domain.

Since I'm trying to control the throughput per destination domain, it is
necessary to use destination_concurrency_limit > 1, in this case I believe that
if I use mumble_destination_concurrency_limit = 2 would be good for this issue.

default_destination_concurrency_limit (default: 20)
The default maximal number of parallel deliveries to the same destination. This
is the default limit for delivery via the lmtp(8), pipe(8), smtp(8) and
virtual(8) delivery agents. With per-destination recipient limit > 1, a
destination is a domain, otherwise it is a recipient.

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Att.
--